Why All Realtors Aren't Equal
One of the most critical factors in selecting the right realtor is the agent's track record. Compare our performance with that of the average agent in this area and you will immediately understand what we mean when we say that the efforts of all agents are not equal.
This information is not meant to impress you, but to impress upon you that different agents perform at very different levels. We pride ourselves on achieving these same extraordinary results for each and every one of our valued clients: -- Annual Sold Sales Volume - Nicoli Group - $57million; Average agent - $2.1million
- Homes Sold - Nicoli Group - 39; Average agent- 3
- Average Days on Market - Nicoli Group - 17; Average agent - 36
- List vs. Sold % - Nicoli Group - 109%; Average agent - 103%
- % of Listed Homes Sold - Nicoli Group - 80%; Average agent 68.9%
These outstanding results are completely by design. Our detailed strategic marketing plan has the following goals: -
1. Preparing and showcasing your home to accentuate its best features.
2. Exposing your home to the highest number of qualified buyers.
3. Vigorously negotiating the highest possible price and best terms for you.
4. Keeping you updated and informed through the entire process.
All this is achieved by the pro-active action steps we take with all our clients, encompassing pricing, presentation, publicity and, crucially, a daily commitment to prospecting for buyers. A great example of the effort expended is that our marketing team personally contacts on average 150 people per day, promoting our listed properties to buyers, sellers, renters and top agents looking to do business right away.
The benefits of this approach are demonstrated by the accolades I have received. I am the Inaugural Member of the Intero Real Estate Services Hall of Fame - Intero's highest honor for Outstanding Achievement. Hall of Fame qualification equals total sales production in excess of $400 million since the inception of Intero in 2001. Currently there are only three members of the Hall of Fame out of over 2500 qualifying Intero Agents.
For the first six months of 2015, I rank second overall in the Intero Top 1% list of highest performing realtors.
Why not contact us today and learn more about how the extra effort we make each day can produce the best results in the sale of your property.